- Finding shit worth engaging with two frigates is rare...
- Hookbills hurt
- Insta-locking Curses gatecamping with logi hurt
- 90% of fights are over before I can realise what I fucked up
Hunted an un-tanked Venture through a few belts but he got away in 1/2 armour after we couldn't lock him down quick enough. Because frigate PvP is over so quickly it's extremely hard to get everything on and overheated, remember to keep range, pulsing MWD, being aware of where the targets are, maintaining range, etc, etc, etc. Inevitably at least one of those things gets forgotten every time I engage, but hey: that's what losing X number of Meta 3 T1 frigates is all about, right?
Really need to keep my friend's interest in the game because going round solo sucks donkey dick. Switching to RvB sooner rather than later might help. Just means getting my arse into gear and actually getting onto EVE.
I must also make time to do my second video on Ninja Salvaging. I think that will be this weekend's task.
I'm still being distracted by Starmade, but at least I'm channelling it into EVE-related builds. So far I've finished exterior hulls for an Armageddon, and a Drake. A Tempest is most likely on the cards next.
Full post and Imgur album of the builds and others over at my general gaming blog


No comments:
Post a Comment